Friday, August 04, 2006

oh yeah.
i m damn pissed off.
wednesdae wen out wif joe yong and kah jie ad 7 plus to j8.
talked and took neos.
nth much luhh

todae got co practice.we wen to the old folks home and plaed fer the old ppl.
it was fairly ok but den the drums were beaten ad the wrong time..
haiis.


and i wen home to find out tt some fuckin person.
had rote things in the tag.
yu hui..its not u.

eh?
yeah rite.
he makes it into tt everything is my fault.
MY DAMN FUCKING FAULT.
pissed off man.

its kinda fake u noe.
those fucking things on the board.

and tt shows one thing
i will/am not be a lesbian.
i admit i lyke boys.
dont gurls do tt?
well maybe some of other cases luhh.
so wad if i sae about boys.i look ad time i plae/laugh wif them
wads the big deal?
doesnt mean tt every boy.guy i plae wif i noe is my stead?
in tt case
my dad could be my boyfren!~
tt means my cousins could be my stead too.

they r my frens.
not steads.
y cant he jux get tt freaking information?
he accuses me of having so many steads.
of flirting.
yeah i did flirt so wad?
i dont ask them fer steads or wad shit.
i flirt get over it and over.
nth else.
dont he flrit too?
he saes in front of me tt he flirts and flirts.
he can y cant i?
wads the problem.
JUX WAD THE HELL IS THE PROBLEM IN HIM?

i had enuf man
fuck.
i dun care a shit now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home